Forum

innlogget

medlemmer

Norges største og beste møteplass for homofile, bifile og transpersoner!

Bli medlem gratis!

© GAYSIR AS
Om oss  • Personvern  • Annonsering
Tips oss: [email protected]
  • mdttt

Is it so bad to be seen alone ?

14. mar 2019 13:10 | Vist 355 ganger. What is this fear that young people seem to have these days of being alone. I am at the gym most days and i have to say it can be comical to watch, when they walk in they stick so close together that they almost trip each other up, when training, one does the work while the others stand close by and watch, if one needs to go to the toilet the other(s) follow and stand guard outside until he/she comes out again. and so on and on... and it's not just at the gym, you can see this phenomenon on a daily basis almost everywhere. This fear also fuels the need to be in contact with as many as possible on "social" media with tragic consequences sometimes when that "connection" fails. What is driving this overwhelming fear that young people seem to have of being seen alone.

Are you bothered about being alone (not lonely) ?

1. Yes
    8,5%
    2. No
    91,5%
    Totalt 59 avgitte stemmer.

• # 1. 14. mar 2019 13:11
    Dette innlegget er fjernet. Moderatorgrunn: Usaklig/irrelevant.
  • # 2. 14. mar 2019 13:26
    Dette innlegget er fjernet. Moderatorgrunn: Personangrep.
  • # 3. 14. mar 2019 13:47
    Dette innlegget er fjernet. Moderatorgrunn: Siterer slettet innlegg.
  • Quattrofil

# 4. 14. mar 2019 15:17 (red. kl. 15:19) I'm at the gym because I want to work out, that's it.

That being said one does get to know people and that means talking.

Some people talk more than others, and that might be a problem sometimes.
    When I encounter some people I start to feel the chill because they just can't
    shut the fuck up about their life like I give a shit, and I have to warm up again.

Being educated as a fitnesscouncelor I feel the need to help people from time
    to time about their form, even though I don't work there. But since the fuckbrain
    that runs the place didn't feel the need to know anything about training people
    I just can't help myself when I see people doing things the wrong way.

People that train together do so, in my humble opinion, because they need support.
    That's actually a great way to get into weight training, with a friend that pushes you.

As to outside of the gym that just is how it is, people flock or don't, everyone is
    as they want or need to be for whatever reason, it's all fine. People are people.

Edit: Nice going with the gym, keep it up. My oldest customer was a 92 year old women
    and she was the greatest fun I've ever had in my job hehe.

• mdttt

# 5. 14. mar 2019 15:37
    Quattrofil skrev 14.03.19 kl. 15:17
    I'm at the gym because I want to work out, that's it.

That being said one does get to know people and that means talking.

Some people talk more than others, and that might be a problem sometimes.
    When I encounter some people I start to feel the chill because they just can't
    shut the fuck up about their life like I give a shit, and I have to warm up again.

Being educated as a fitnesscouncelor I feel the need to help people from time
    to time about their form, even though I don't work there. But since the fuckbrain
    that runs the place didn't feel the need to know anything about training people
    I just can't help myself when I see people doing things the wrong way.

People that train together do so, in my humble opinion, because they need support.
    That's actually a great way to get into weight training, with a friend that pushes you.

As to outside of the gym that just is how it is, people flock or don't, everyone is
    as they want or need to be for whatever reason, it's all fine. People are people.

Edit: Nice going with the gym, keep it up. My oldest customer was a 92 year old women
    and she was the greatest fun I've ever had in my job hehe.

Thanks for that but i think you kind of missed the point that i was really trying to get to. Of course it's fine that people talk and interact in other ways but there seems to be an absolute dread of being or being seen alone which was not there years ago. I used to frequent the old swimming pool in K.Sand most days and it was the same there , standing waiting outside the toilet for your "friend" to finish to avoid walking into the shower room alone just seems to me to be a little funny, why not just go in and get on with your shower he/she will be in soon enough.

• Bambibolla1

# 6. 14. mar 2019 16:42 I prefer to be alone. Especially at the gym. Nobody to slow me down in any ways.
    I just want to do my workout and get out of there.